Hemel Hempstead Charity Competition Terms and Conditions
In this section
Selco Hemel Hempstead Charity Competition Terms and Conditions
- You must comply with the full terms and conditions of the competition detailed below:
- One entry per charity/community group. If you have multiple entries within the competition you will be disqualified.
- Entry is through registering online at www.selcobw.com/hemelhempsteadstars
- Applications close for the Competition on at 11.59pm on Wednesday 6th September 2017.
- The winning charity/community group will be notified by Friday 8th September 2017.
- A representative from the winning charity/community group must be available to attend the Hemel Hempstead branch on the morning of Tuesday 12th September 2017 to be presented with the prize. The branch address is Selco Builders Warehouse, 222 Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7EE.
- There are two prizes of £1000 of cash. There will be two winners.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Entrants must be representing a genuine charity or community group.
- Entries via third parties are not acceptable.
- The winners of the Selco Stars competition will be decided by a panel of judges from Selco. The judge’s decision is final.
- The winner will be notified in writing or by telephone by Friday 8th September 2017.
- Selco Builders Warehouse, whose registered name and office is SELCO TRADE CENTRES LIMITED, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 02182671 whose registered office is at First Floor, Boundary House, 2 Wythall Green Way, Wythall, Birmingham, B47 6LW.
- By participating in the competition, you give permission for Selco to use your name to be publicised within Selco and for PR purposes if you are the prize winner. Permission would be obtained to use photographs.
- This section explains how personal information you submit in your Application may be used by us.
- We may use your personal information for the following reasons:
- compliance with legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations and good practice;
- to publicise the winners’ details;
- operational reasons, such as recording transactions, training and quality control; and
- to promote other services offered by us or any of our group companies which may be of interest to you (unless you do not provide your consent for such use within your Application).
- We may exchange information with our group companies, law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies for the above reasons. Information may be transferred internationally to other countries around the world, including those without data protection laws equivalent to those in the UK, for the reasons described above.
- Please contact Selco Marketing Department at Boundary House, 2 Wythall Green Way, Wythall, Birmingham, B47 6LW if you would like to correct or request (in accordance with applicable law) information that we hold relating to you or if you have any questions in relation to the above. We may charge a small fee for providing personal data about you as permitted by applicable law.
- You can withdraw your consent to use of your personal data for marketing at any time by contacting us at Selco Marketing Team, at Boundary House, 2 Wythall Green Way, Wythall, Birmingham, B47 6LW, Telephone 01564 821000
- By submitting your Application, you consent to the processing, disclosure and international transfer of your personal information as described above.
- Prizes may be subject to tax and national insurance. It is the winner’s responsibility to declare prizes to HMRC.