Items 1 - 15 of 21
- From£1.59Ex VAT£0.53 per mFrom£1.91 Inc VAT
- £4.69Ex VAT£0.98 per m£5.63 Inc VAT
- £6.79Ex VAT£1.41 per m£8.15 Inc VAT
- £7.15Ex VAT£1.49 per m£8.58 Inc VAT
- £8.19Ex VAT£2.73 per m£9.83 Inc VAT
- From£4.78Ex VAT£1.99 per mFrom£5.74 Inc VAT
- £9.35Ex VAT£1.95 per m£11.22 Inc VAT
- From£8.25Ex VAT£3.44 per mFrom£9.90 Inc VAT
- From£16.55Ex VAT£4.60 per mFrom£19.86 Inc VAT
- From£8.49Ex VAT£2.83 per mFrom£10.19 Inc VAT
- From£13.19Ex VAT£5.50 per mFrom£15.83 Inc VAT
- £37.99Ex VAT£6.33 per m£45.59 Inc VAT
- From£21.15Ex VAT£5.88 per mFrom£25.38 Inc VAT
- £43.39Ex VAT£7.23 per m£52.07 Inc VAT
- From£26.49Ex VAT£7.36 per mFrom£31.79 Inc VAT
More information about Treated Timber
What is treated timber? Treated timber is a type of timber that has been dried and cut to a desired length and then pressure treated with preservative chemicals. This process prolongs the life of a piece of wood and makes it less likely to rot and split.
Our range of sawn treated timber (tantalised timber) is available in a wide choice of sizes from Roof Batten, 3x2, 4x2 and up to 9x3 kiln dried C24 strength graded timber joists.
Our high quality eased edge is pressure treated timber making it a great choice for constructions that require strength, durability and a quality finish. Our range of treated timber is also FSC® certified, meaning it has been sourced in an environmentally friendly way.
Whether it’s tantalised timber or C16 pressure treated timber, Selco provides a variety of sawn carcassing timber in various lengths to help you complete your construction project.
Find your local Selco Builders Warehouse with our branch locator.
View our range of timber supplies to find everything you need to complete the project you’re working on.