- From£9.89Ex VATFrom£11.87 Inc VAT
- From£4.49Ex VATFrom£5.39 Inc VAT
- £11.69Ex VAT£14.03 Inc VAT
436210401£6.99Ex VAT£8.39 Inc VAT
- From£16.05Ex VATFrom£19.26 Inc VAT
- From£7.19Ex VATFrom£8.63 Inc VAT
436210125£16.05Ex VAT£19.26 Inc VAT
436210566£6.49Ex VAT£7.79 Inc VAT
- £15.95Ex VAT£19.14 Inc VAT
- while stocks last
436210572£35.69Ex VAT£42.83 Inc VAT
- £19.99Ex VAT£23.99 Inc VAT
More information about Cold Chisels
Choose our floorboard chisels for cutting floorboard tongues before lifting. This hardwearing chisel is made from chrome vanadium, meaning less re-sharpening and a resistance to 'mushrooming' even after prolonged use.
If you need to cut bricks, our brick chisels are manufactured to British standards. These chisels are best suited for cutting and splitting bricks and masonry during building work. Our cold chisels and plugging chisels are made from a single piece of forged steel for ultimate strength. They’re also hardened and tempered for extreme durability.