Items 1 - 15 of 16
- From£4.99Ex VATFrom£5.99 Inc VAT
- From£52.19Ex VATFrom£62.63 Inc VAT
- From£25.95Ex VATFrom£31.14 Inc VAT
- From£63.69Ex VATFrom£76.43 Inc VAT
- From£30.89Ex VATFrom£37.07 Inc VAT
334560720£5.05Ex VAT£6.06 Inc VAT
- From£4.69Ex VATFrom£5.63 Inc VAT
- From£6.45Ex VATFrom£7.74 Inc VAT
- From£44.79Ex VATFrom£53.75 Inc VAT
334540760£6.55Ex VAT£7.86 Inc VAT
334560761£32.35Ex VAT£38.82 Inc VAT
334560721£32.35Ex VAT£38.82 Inc VAT
- From£7.95Ex VATFrom£9.54 Inc VAT
334540401£11.25Ex VAT£1.88 per m²£13.50 Inc VAT
- From£125.55Ex VATFrom£150.66 Inc VAT
More information about Roof Flashing
What is roof flashing and what types do we have available?
Roof flashing is a common part of many roofing projects, helping to protect and waterproof the roof. It is designed to help prevent water from leaking into corners and joints on the roof, and is commonly placed around roof windows or chimneys. Our selection of Code 3, 4 or 5 roof flashing, also known as lead flashing, is available in 3m or 6m. The code of lead flashing refers to the thickness of the sheet.
Our selection of lead slates and lead flashing fixing clips
For use when pipes penetrate roof flashing, lead slates help to keep lead roofs watertight and prevent any water from entering through any gaps or joints. No matter the type of roof your customer has, we have both a pitched roof lead slate and flat roof lead slate to help you complete the job.
Finally, you can ensure your lead flashing is totally secure and stable by using our Lead Flashing Fixing Clips, helping to make the process of fixing flashing to masonry joints much quicker and easier.