- From£8.09Ex VATFrom£9.71 Inc VAT
- From£17.45Ex VATFrom£20.94 Inc VAT
- From£18.15Ex VATFrom£21.78 Inc VAT
- From£8.35Ex VATFrom£10.02 Inc VAT
- From£10.05Ex VATFrom£12.06 Inc VAT
- From£5.69Ex VATFrom£6.83 Inc VAT
- £12.89Ex VAT£15.47 Inc VAT
More information about Drywall Screws
Drywall screws are typically made from steel and have deep threads to stop them dislodging from any drywall they have been screwed into.
At Selco we stock both types of plasterboard screw: S-type and W-type. S-type screws are made to attach drywall onto metal; their sharp points can penetrate the material a lot better than W-type screws. If you’re looking to install drywall onto wood then W-type screws are a better choice due to their longer and thinner design.
We have top brands such as Unifix and GTEC in our range, so you can rely on us to provide you with top products to get the job done.
Head over to your local Selco branch or order online for the best products at trade prices.