Items 1 - 15 of 25
- From£4.35Ex VATFrom£5.22 Inc VAT
- From£4.99Ex VATFrom£5.99 Inc VAT
- From£3.85Ex VATFrom£4.62 Inc VAT
- From£5.85Ex VATFrom£7.02 Inc VAT
- From£8.09Ex VATFrom£9.71 Inc VAT
- £12.89Ex VAT£15.47 Inc VAT
- From£6.79Ex VATFrom£8.15 Inc VAT
- From£17.65Ex VATFrom£21.18 Inc VAT
- From£17.45Ex VATFrom£20.94 Inc VAT
- From£3.25Ex VATFrom£3.90 Inc VAT
- £6.09Ex VAT£7.31 Inc VAT
- £9.75Ex VAT£11.70 Inc VAT
- From£18.15Ex VATFrom£21.78 Inc VAT
- £12.69Ex VAT£15.23 Inc VAT
- £10.09Ex VAT£12.11 Inc VAT
More information about Drywall Screws
What types of plasterboard screws do we have in stock?
Our selection of plasterboard screws, also called drywall screws, are specially designed fixings that help to fasten plasterboard to wood or metal stud framing. After considering the thickness of the board, its weight, and the spacing between the stud frames, you’re free to browse our range of plasterboard screws to find the right fixings.
Self-drilling screws, collated, coarse screws, high tread and more
We have a variety of fine thread drywall screws available that are perfect for fixing plasterboard to framing and have a durable coating that will not corrode or rust over time. Most of these screws feature a bugle head that is flatter and wider than a standard screw head to help achieve a flush fit when driven into the plasterboard. Our collated drywall screws can be used with auto-feed screw guns, and our self-drilling drywall screws can create their own hole without the need for pre-drilling.
We stock high thread screws that are specifically designed to attach drywall to metal with their incredibly sharp points, whilst coarse thread screws have a longer and thinner design and are ideal for attaching plasterboard to wood.
We have various sizes including 32mm, 50mm, 75mm and 100mm drywall screws, so we’re sure we’ve got something for every plastering project.