Cure It GRP Roof Waterproofing System
Cure It is a revolutionary GRP waterproofing system by the UK’s leading GRP flat roofing materials manufacturer.
A Cure It roof is made with specially formulated roofing resin and topcoat, and is supplied with a 20 year materials guarantee.
Features & Benefits
A hard wearing, structural waterproofing system that:
- Can’t be cut with a knife
- Won’t deteriorate under UV light or extreme heat
- Tolerates foot traffic
The Cure It system comes complete with:
- A 20 year guarantee on manufacturer materials
- Installer guarantee flat roof will be leak free for 20 years+
Resins and topcoats designed for applications to promote:
- Enhanced bonding characteristics
- Vastly superior roofinh lexibility
4-Season variational temperature system:
- Adapted for variation in temperature to allow year round installation, including at temperatures down to 0°C.
Shop In Categories
Designed for roofing applications, the Cure It roofing system is a complete range of GRP materials. Consisting of Reinforcement Mat saturated with Roofing Resin, the system is a wet-laid laminate applied over a securely fitted OSB3 18mm T&G deck.
The roof perimeter and any changes in pitch are resolved with a range of GRP Edge Trims, and the roof is finished with a hardwearing Roofing Topcoat.
- OSB3 18mm Tongue & Groove Decking Boards
- A200 (Fascia Trim) - Gutter/Drip Edge/Fascia For Use With C1 Corner
- B260 (Raised Edge Trim) - Used To Form Upstands For Use With C1 Corner
- D260 (Fillet Trim) - Used Against Abutting Walls With C100
- C100 (Flashing Trim) - Simulated Lead Flashing Alongside D260
- C1 (Universal Corner) - For Use With A200 & B260 Profiles To Form Corner
- AT195 INT (External Angle Trim) - For Inner Angles On Steps, Gutter Floors Etc
- F300 (Flat Flashing) - Flat Section For Use As Continous Flashing Under Slates
- C3 INT/EXT (Fillet Corner) - For Use With D260 Profile To Form Internal Or External Corner
- GRP Lamintate - Consisting Of Cure It Roofing Resin & Hardener, Cure It Reinforced Mat
- Cure It Top Coat
How To Install Cure It
Training is recommended before using the Cure It system.
Training is recommended before using the Cure It system, and is available from dedicated Cure It training facilities in Wigan and Croydon, and through their distributor network throughout the UK. The course provides the basic training needed to start using the Cure It system, and features:
- Theory and practical sessions, including hands-on training under the supervision of the UK’s leading experts on GRP roofing
- Small group sessions for individual feedback
- Handling, storage and health & safety information
- Guidance for specific projects
To book an appointment please call 03301 222666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training is required for the product to comply with LABC registered detail certification.
Smartphone Apps - Version 2.0 has arrived!
- A full illustrative installation guide
- A fall helper to work out the fall of your roof with built-in ‘Quick Check’ to highlight when the correct angle is achieved
- A ‘My Account’ section and built-in calculator
- A ‘Ready Reckoner’ to in an instant work out the materials you require by simply inputting the dimensions of your roof
New Features Include:
- Video tutorials
- Improvements to the Fall Helper Tool
- New features to the Ready Reckoner tool
- Improved navigation and swipe carousels