Win £300 Amazon Vouchers
This July, not only do we have an amazing offer on composite decking, we're also giving you the chance to win Amazon vouchers by sharing your latest decking project.
Send us a photo of your work featuring 'Habitat +' composite decking and you could win:
First prize: £300 Amazon gift card
Second prize: £100 Amazon gift card
How to Enter
Buy Composite Deck Boards
Buy our habitat + composite decking on offer this July.
Take a Picture
Take a picture of your awesome deck in all its glory when it's finished.
Send us your Deck Pic
Upload your picture on Instagram or Facebook. Tag us in @selcobw and use the hashtag #selcodecking. Or email the picture to us at email@example.com.
Send us your photo on or before 7th August 2020. We'll pick our favourite pictures and announce the winners by 14th August 2020. We’ll also ask permission to send a photographer to professionally shoot your decking.
Decking Competition Terms & Conditions
- By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- The promoter is Selco Trade Centres Limited a company incorporated in England with company number 2182671 whose registered office address is First Floor, Boundary House, 2 Wythall Green Way, Wythall, Birmingham, B47 6LW.
- Employees of the Promoter, or any other company within Selco Trade Centres Limited company and their immediate family members, authorised retailers or their employees, or any person professionally associated with this activity (or members of their family or household) may not participate in the promotion.
- The Promotion will commence on 1st July (“Opening Date”). The closing date for receipt of entries is 17:00 (GMT) on 7th August (“Closing Date”).
- The Promotor reserves the right to use photos from all entries in marketing materials.
- The Promotion is open to individual residents in the United Kingdom, aged 18 or over.
- The Promoter assumes that by entering the Promotion (and the individual warrants that) they are aged 18 or over.
- The promotion is for the chance to win: (1st) £300 Amazon Gift Card (2nd) £100 Amazon Gift Card (“Prize”).
- (1st) Prize will be awarded in total to a single Eligible Participant. (2nd) Prize will be awarded in total to a single Eligible Participant.
- The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative to the voucher. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with product(s) of equal or greater value at any time.
- The Prize or any promotional item(s) must not be auctioned or resold. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept further entries under the Promotion if it becomes aware of the reselling or auctioning of the Prize or any promotional item(s).
- An Eligible Participant can enter the Promotion via Facebook, Instagram or Email.
- To enter, Eligible Participant must: 2a Purchase Selco habitat + composite decking on offer before 31/07/20.
- Purchase Selco habitat + composite decking on offer before 31/07/20.
- Only one Entry can be made per Eligible Participant on each post; additional entries made by the same Eligible Participant will not be accepted. Different members of the same family are eligible to apply.
- All valid Entries on each channel will be considered by the judges for the chance to win the prize. Prize winners will be selected by the judges from all qualifying entries within 7 days of the Closing Date.
- The prize winners will be notified by e-mail or phone within 5 days of the Promoter’s selection (“Notification”).
- The prize winners must contact the Promoter within 2 days of the date of the Notification to claim the Prize (“Winner Confirmation”). If the prize winner fails to claim the Prize, they will forfeit the Prize and another valid Entry will be drawn.
- The Promoter will arrange for the Prizes to be delivered to the prize winners at the Promoter’s cost.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for delayed or incorrectly submitted entries, or entries which are not submitted via Facebook.
2b Upload an image of the decking fitted on Instagram or Facebook. Tag us in @selcobw and use the hashtag #selcodecking. Or email the picture to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In all matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- At all times throughout the Promotion, participants must deal with the Promoter in the utmost good faith in every respect. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the rules, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the Promotion at any time without notice. However, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect of such amendment or termination to avoid disappointment. Any termination or amendment to the Promotion will be communicated to an Eligible Participant via the Selco Builders Warehouse Facebook page.
- Selco Builders Warehouse reserve the right to publish the names of the winners and runners-up, and the winning entries themselves, and all winners are required to give their full co-operation to all requests by Selco Builders Warehouse or a promoter in connection with publicity for the competition, their entry, the prize or otherwise.
- The prize winners will be requested to take part in promotional activity and the Promoter reserves the right to use photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of prize winners in any publicity.
- Subject to receipt of a Prize Winner’s notification in writing to the Promoter consenting to the disclosure of their name and details, names of Prize Winners may be made public on the Selco Builders Warehouse Facebook page.
- The Promotion is not affiliated with Facebook and is in no way connected with, sponsored or otherwise supported, accompanied or monitored by Facebook or any subsidiary companies and/or associates. All questions, comments or complaints relating to the Promotion should be addressed to the Promoter and not Facebook.