The Tyzack 10" Philadelphia Brick Trowel has a taper ground blade for progressive flexibility with a protective clear lacquer coating. The hardened and spring tempered steel gives the right balance between rigidity and flexibility and is a solid forged single piece of quality carbon steel for ultimate strength and long life. The high lift allows for extra knuckle clearance and the optimised handle angle helps reduce wrist strain.
- Taper ground blade for progressive flexibility
- Protective clear lacquer coating
- Hardened and spring tempered steel for right balance of rigidity and flexibility
- Solid forged single piece of quality carbon steel for ultimate strength and long life
- High lift for extra knuckle clearance
- Optimised handle angle to reduce wrist strain
Supplier Website www.spear-and-jackson.comConversion & Materials Calculator