Made from galvanised steel, this Timloc white metal access panel has one hour fire rated access panels which have been independently tested by Exova Warrington Fire Research.Its flush design can be smartly concealed and meets the highest Part L Building Regulation.
- Provides 33dB acoustic performance when installed into plasterboard walls and ceilings.
- Draught and mineral wool stripped to reduce leakage
- Visible picture frame surround smartly conceals cut out edges and also contributes to a faster installation.
- Frame fitting size: 305 x 305mm. Clear opening size: 260 x 260mm. Overall dimensions: 350 x 350mm.
- 32mm low profile frame for installation with 15mm plasterboard.
- Flush fitting door panels that can be fully removed for maximum access
- Hinged door panel with a square T-key lock mechanism (key lock available upon request).
- Paintable white textured PPC finish RAL 9016
- Ideal for 1 hour fire rated Gas Safety boiler flue inspection requirements.
Data SheetsConversion & Materials Calculator
|Material||Electro galvanised mild steel|
|Finish||Lightly textured finished with PPC|