- Zero air leakage - independently tested by BRE in 2006
- Meets (and in most cases exceeds) all relevant building regulations and standards
- Clean, simple and blendable design.
- Concealed hinged mechanism enhances clean design.
- Easy and straight forward to install. Designed to fit between 38mm trussed rafters or ceiling joists spaced at 600mm centres for solid fixing assurance.
- Secure yet simple single catch point mechanism operation which also prevent uplift.
- Impermeable vapour and condensation seal system.
- Excellent aesthetic appearance and finish (white lightly textured RAL 9010), which can be painted if required.
- Joist opening size required: 562 x 562mm. Clear opening size: 526 x 526mm. Overall dimensions: 770 x 670mm. Supplied with screw fixing pack and durable operating pole end.
|Finish||Lightly textured finish|
|Material||High impact plastic (polypropylene) and CFC free expanded polystyrene foam|