Easily installed and designed with a clean, blendable design, this drop in loft access door panel is an ideal space saving solution and includes a draught/vapour strip, promoting insulation.
- Meets all relevant building regulations and standards
- Promotes energy saving
- Clean design enhanced by concealed hinged mechanism
- Drop in loft access doors are an ideal solution where space is premium (not suitable for use with telescopic loft ladders).
- Easy and straight forward to install. Designed to fit between 38mm trussed rafters or ceiling joists spaced at 600mm centres for solid fixing assurance.
- Supplied with screw fixing pack and durable operating pole end.
- Excellent aesthetic appearance and finish (white lightly textured RAL 9010), which can be painted if required.
- Joist opening size required: 562 x 562mm. Clear opening size: 526 x 526mm. Overall dimensions: 770 x 670mm.
- Impermeable vapour and condensation seal system.
|Material||High impact plastic (polypropylene) and CFC free expanded polystyrene foam|
|Finish||Lightly textured finish|
Supplier Website www.timloc.co.ukConversion & Materials Calculator