Prestressed lintels are manufactured with a textured finish, made from a lightweight aggregate; they are easy to handle. We have a range of complementary Padstones available to provide the perfect support for your Supreme Concrete lintels. The Lintels are ideal in providing, robust, hardwearing support over door and window openings and loadbearing walls. Available in a range of lengths we will have you covered for your project's requirements. All of our Lintels are precision manufactured and in accordance with EN 845-2:2013.
- The lintel should be installed with a minimum end bearing of 150mm
- Make sure the lintel is used in its correct orientation and is fully bedded across its length and width
- The masonry below the lintel should be built in accordance with EN 1996-1-1
- Where required in external walls a flexible damp proof course or cavity tray shall be installed in accordance with current building regulations
- If required rendering of the lintel is not deemed to be detrimental to its performance
- Do not cut into the lintel to form rebates or modify in any way
- Manufactured in accordance with EN 845-2:2013