OverviewConversion & Materials Calculator
SterlingOSB Zero OSB3 is a precision-engineered OSB3 board for structural use in load bearing and challenging conditions. It performs well in humid conditions, making it ideal for house building and construction. BBA approved, it now contains zero added formaldehyde. This OSB3 board is carbon negative.
- Zero-added formaldehyde means a board that is more environmentally friendly and consistent.
- Cut waste with precision engineered panels. Each pack contains uniformed, high quality boards with no knots, voids or delaminating problems.
- Make the job easier with a panel that is simple to saw, drill, nail, plane, file or sand. Nails can be driven as close as 8mm from the panel edge without splitting
- Now, a much smoother OSB, it is so smooth that it does not need to be sanded even for GRP roofing applications!
- Work with a sustainable building product that is FSC¾ certified and made from timber grown in the UK. It is manufactured here too, meaning fewer carbon miles clocked up in transportation.
- All West Fraser (formerly known as Norbord) products have been certified as net carbon negative, which means that more CO2e is locked into the product than is emitted during manufacturing
|Width Metric (mm)||1220|
|Thickness Metric (mm)||18|