Made by calcining a high calcium limestone, Rugby Hydrated Lime complies with the high calcium classification of BS EN 459-1 CL 90-S. It is used in building construction and agricultural/horticultural applications.
- Improved workability and water retention in mortar
- Ideal for use in traditional cement/lime/sand mortars
- Provdes better bond and reduces risk of cracking
- Assists in soil stabilisation, water and sewerage treatment
- Suitable as an acidity regulator for land in agricultural use
Supplier Website https://www.cemex.co.uk/productsafety.aspxConversion & Materials Calculator