- Designed to retain the integrity of 30, 60 and 90 minute rated ceiling/floor construction types as independently tested by International Fire Consultants.
- Confidence that one fitting is suitable for installation in all building types and will comply with the Building Regs. Part B.
- Complies with part C&E of the Building Regulations. Airflow and acoustic rated.
- Large Pressed steel fire can. Better head dissipation provides cooler running and longer lamp life. Ideal for LV and LED Lamps. Non-aluminium backed lamps can be used. Reduces lamp holder and conductor deterioration.
- Wide bezel flange. Will cover damaged or slightly oversize hole cut-outs.
- Twist & Lock die cast aluminium front bezel with lamp retaining clip.
- Floating porcelain lamp holder. Not affected by heat to give long life. Allows different length lamps to be used.
- Teflon conductor insulation. Fibreglass cable sheathing. Conductors less affected by heat for long life.
- Large terminal block with cable clamp and earth strap to body on GU10 fittings. Allows loop-in-loop-out to other fittings. Safe cable retention and connection.
- Fitted with adjustable strong single ceiling retaining spring clips. Double string clips included. Fast installation and ensures the fitting is pulled flush to the ceiling.
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
- BS 476: Part 21
- LRQ 4000680
- PAR/9868/01 REV B