Items 1 - 15 of 23
- From£7.45Ex VAT£0.75 per mFrom£8.94 Inc VAT
- £28.69Ex VAT£11.48 per m£34.43 Inc VAT
- £32.45Ex VAT£10.82 per m£38.94 Inc VAT
- £39.99Ex VAT£13.33 per m£47.99 Inc VAT
- £66.55Ex VAT£16.64 per m£79.86 Inc VAT
- £44.89Ex VAT£17.96 per m£53.87 Inc VAT
- £57.49Ex VAT£68.99 Inc VAT
- £61.15Ex VAT£24.46 per m£73.38 Inc VAT
- £53.69Ex VAT£17.90 per m£64.43 Inc VAT
- £79.85Ex VAT£19.96 per m£95.82 Inc VAT
- £77.35Ex VAT£25.78 per m£92.82 Inc VAT
- £100.29Ex VAT£25.07 per m£120.35 Inc VAT
- £79.95Ex VAT£95.94 Inc VAT
- £94.99Ex VAT£113.99 Inc VAT
- £14.45Ex VAT£4.82 per m£17.34 Inc VAT
More information about Polycarbonate Roofing
At Selco, we stock a vast range of polycarbonate roofing for a number of roofing applications. Our range includes both twin wall and multi wall variants in several different sizes. Each piece of polycarbonate roofing material we stock is lightweight and impact resistant, as well as being easy to cut, providing you with a simple installation.
We also stock polycarbonate roofing accessories to help you get the job done, including glazing bars, sheet end closures and anti-dust tape.
Polycarbonate roofing is a great solution for customers who want to let in natural light but don't want the fragility and expense of glass. Its durability makes it the ideal choice for conservatories and other outbuildings.