PolyPlumb is our original; tried and tested, grey plumbing system. Robust and reliable, PolyPlumb has stood the test of time.
PolyPlumb fittings feature a one step jointing process and a high performance stainless steel grab ring within the fitting, ensuring superb joint integrity. Use with Polypipe grey polybutylene flexible pipe, or you can combine PolyPlumb fittings and copper pipe.
PolyPlumb is suitable for use in most plumbing and heating installations including hot and cold water and underfloor heating applications.
- Robust polybutylene construction
- Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems
- Time efficient, no nonsense one step joint process
- High performance stainless steel grab ring ensures superb joint integrity
- Demountable only by disassembling, reducing potential for tampering
- Lead free and non toxic
- Use with Polypipe grey polybutylene pipe systems or copper pipe
- We recommend the use of a Polypipe metal or plastic pipe stiffener when used with plastic pipe
- Not suitable for use on systems with a high concentration of Chlorine
|Warranty Period||25 Year Guarantee|
- British Standard Class S rated to BS7291 Part 1
- Kitemark Licence Number 38148 to BS7291 Part 1 and 2
- BBA Certificate No 00/3699
- British Gas Approved