PAR Redwood 38 x 25mm (1 ½" x 1") NOM PEFC
Item Code: 030101601
Please note: Finished size is 33 x 20.5mm. This product is priced per metre but is supplied in longer lengths.
£2.05Ex VAT£2.05 per m£2.46 Inc VAT
Click & CollectAvailable for collection
DeliveryFree delivery available (restrictions apply)
Our Par Redwood Boards are versatile and for use in external, internal or joinery projects. The boards' have squared planed edges and are ready to be painted, stained or varnished. Cut from slower grown redwood trees all of our timbers have added strength and durability. Environmentally friendly, our wood is all sourced from sustainable Scandinavian forests.
- For non structural work where a smooth finish is needed
- Redwood Pine has a richer colour finish for a more traditional appearance
- Kiln dried timbers
- Slow grown premium timber to improve strength and durability
- An ideal surface for painting, varnishing or staining
- High Quality, Precision Finished
|Width||38mm (1 ½")|
|Size||38 x 25mm (1 ½" x 1")|
Supplier Website www.bsw.co.ukConversion & Materials Calculator