MDF board is a versatile and practical replacement for timber, strong and free from natural defects it is easily shapable and ideal for painting or varnishing. Able to be used in a wide range of applications from furniture construction, to shelving or even for decorative purposes.
- Smooth surface ideal for painting, laminating & veneering
- Saws, drills, dhapes and routs cleanly and easily without splintering or chipping
- Suitable for use with all woodworking machines and modern hand tools
- The fibres quality is consistent throughout the board
- Conforms fully to European E1 emission standard, complies with BS EN 622: Parts 1 and 5, and carries the CE mark.