A cost effective, energy efficient alternative to traditional loft space access, the GL250 drop down door is contemporary and sleek with an unobtrusive look, once installed.
- Seals are supported by multiple perimeter catches
- Full draught sealed door and frame
- Single point sliding door mechanism
- Hinge detail is fully concealed, when door is locked
- Door can be fully removed in seconds
- Large accessible opening created by position of hinge pivot
- Simple installation aided by frame being screwed up into ceiling timbers
- Insulated area on the back of the door is fully maximised and is available in 0.35 and 0.15 W/m²K options.
|Material||Insulation, Expanded Polystyrene and Polyuretha|
Supplier Website www.manthorpebuildingproducts.co.ukConversion & Materials Calculator