JG Speedfit is a push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and central heating applications, including pressurised and combi systems.
Simply push the fitting fully onto the pipe and twist the plastic nut clockwise to lock in place. Should the need arise to demount the connection unlock the nut and push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release.
Extensive tests have shown that Speedfit products will withstand temperatures and pressures well in excess of normal working conditions.
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- Suitable for central heating systems
- Manufactured in DZR Brass
- No scale build up and Corrosion Free
- With all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturers pipe insert is required
- Cannot be used on stainless steel pipe
|Warranty Period||25 Year Guarantee|
|Type||Brass Male Coupler|