Push-fit fitting for the connection of plastic and copper pipe. Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest Speedfit.
The valve allows isolation of appliances such as a washing machine or dishwasher for maintenance or installation. Simply push the valve fully on to the pipe and thread the appliance hose on to the valve. Should the need arise to demount the connection push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release.
Installation can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fixing methods.
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- Not suitable for central heating systems
- Lead free and non toxic
- No scale build up and Corrosion Free
- Suitable for use with both Speedfit and copper pipe
- Cannot be used on stainless steel pipe
- With all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturers pipe insert is required
|Warranty Period||25 Year Guarantee|
|Type||Washing Machine Tap|