Social Media Competition
Win A MAKITA 10.8V BRUSHLESS COMBI DRILL Terms & Conditions
- Promoter: The prize draw is organised by Selco Trade Centres Limited of First Floor, Boundary House, 2 Wythall Green Way, Wythall, Birmingham, B47 6LW
- Start Date: 27/06/2018
- Closing Date: 30/06/2018 10:00pm
- How to Enter: Simply ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ the Win A Makita 10.8V Brushless Combi Drill competition post on Facebook, or ‘Retweet’ and ‘Like’ the Win A Makita 10.8V Brushless Combi Drill tweet on Twitter to be entered into the draw to be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a A MAKITA 10.8V BRUSHLESS COMBI WITH 2X2.0AH LI-ION BATTERIES. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative.
- Entrants must be a resident in the UK and aged 18 or over. Selco Trade Centres employees are excluded from participation.
- The winner will be chosen at random and contacted by Selco either via Facebook or Twitter depending upon the social media platform the winner entered through.
- If the winner fails to respond to Selco correspondance within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
- The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Decisions taken by Selco relating to the prize draw are final.
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.