Mains powered optical smoke alarm that can be interlinked with up to 23 other Kidde mains alarms, be they ionisation, optical or heat. Once interlinked, the detection of the relevant danger by an individual unit will sound across all the connected alarms.
- Alarm memory that identifies source unit within interconnecting network
- Reduced energy consumption for lower lifetime running costs
- Combined Test/Hush button allows regular testing of alarm function and can be used to temporarily silence nuisance alarms
- Auto reset after activation
- Mains operation 9V Alkaline back-up battery supplied as standard
- Tamper-resistant locking device prevents unauthorised removal without the use of a tool
- Interlink with up to 23 Firex hard-wired alarms and all alarms sound if danger is detected