Brickfill Expansion Joint Filler is a jointing material used for brick and blockwork expansion and movement joints. A low resistance joint filler manufactured from high quality closed cell polyethene, the expansion strip is created exclusively for use with clay fired brickwork, calcium silicate brickwork, and blockwork. The roll and is simple to use and has a handy "tear-off strip" for a more straightforward application. Fully complies with all British Standards.
- Suitable for most brick and blockwork projects
- Movement Joints
- Low resistance expansion joint
- Weather, oil and ozone resistant
- Durable and hardwearing
- Includes handy tear off strip
- Meets all BS and DOT standards