EVO-STIK GRIPFILL™ Solvent-Free Gap Filling Adhesive is a multi-purpose, high-strength, solvent-free, gap-filling adhesive. This adhesive is suitable for use on a variety of materials, including wood, plasterboard, stone, metal, breeze blocks, bricks, ceramic, concrete, uPVC and more. EVO-STIK GRIPFILL™ Solvent-Free can also be used on materials that are sensitive to solvent, such as polystyrene and foamed and laminated PVCs. Thanks to its gap-gilling properties, this adhesive provides a high-strength bond, even on uneven surfaces. As it's solvent free, it's particularly handy when working in public places where solvents could be an issue, such as hospitals, schools and offices.
- Suitable for materials that are sensitive to solvent, such as polystyrene, and foamed and laminated PVCs
- High strength adhesive
- Ideal for use on uneven surfaces thanks to its gap- filling qualities
- Bonds most building materials
- Suitable for internal use
- Covers approx. 12m of a 6mm bead per 350ml
Data SheetsConversion & Materials Calculator