The KA Tanking Slurry waterproofing system provides a solution to water leakage, ingress or seepage in concrete structures or any cementitious substrate. The formation and development of insoluble crystals into water bearing capillaries and fissures effectively blocks the further passage of water and ensures permanent water tightness for the life of the structure.
The KA system is designed to function against water penetration in various conditions. KA Tanking Slurry is supplied as a powder and when mixed with water is applied directly to concrete, blockwork, masonry or cement renders in areas where general waterproofing is required. Suitable for waterproofing the following but not limited to: Fish Ponds, Swimming Pools, Basements, External Renders, Stable & Kennel Floors, Tunnels, Slurry Pits, Irrigation Channels, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Wetrooms, Concrete Drinking Water Tanks.
- Excellent waterproofing properties
- Non Toxic
- Non Tainting
- Dual crystalline and surface action
- The migratory crystalline action is reactivated, should future water contact occur
- KA Tanking Slurry becomes integral to the substrate, thus eliminating potential wear, delamination or peeling
- Full Certification by the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) and the Local Authority Building Control (LABC)