KA Building Products Crystalline Tanking Slurry is a versatile waterproofing system, suitable for ponds, swimming pools, kitchens, bathrooms, slurry pits and more. It works to prevent water leakage, ingress or seepage in concrete structures or any cementitious substrate. Mix with water and apply directly to concrete, blockwork, masonry or cement renders, where waterproofing is required.
- Excellent waterproofing properties
- Dual crystalline and surface action
- The migratory crystalline action is reactivated, should future water contact occur
- KA Tanking Slurry becomes integral to the substrate, thus eliminating potential wear, delamination or peeling
- Full Certification by the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) and the Local Authority Building Control (LABC)
- LABC and WRAS certified
|Finish||Smooth, but can depend on application|
|Use||Internal or External Use|
|Warranty Period||10 Years|
Conversion & Materials Calculator
- WRAS - Water Regulatory Advisory Scheme. Conforms to BS:6920 - Safe for use in contact with drinking water.
- LABC Registered Detail