COREgravel gravel stabiliser is the core of hassle-free gravel paving for light domestic or pedestrian traffic with no compromise in strength and durability. Part of a natural porous paving system, just add gravel to the interlocking panels of hexagon cells and you have an eco-friendly surface that costs less than asphalt, concrete, or block pavers.
- Easy to lay with interlocking system
- Gravels stays put, no ruts, no sinking, no problems
- Environmentally friendly non-slip surface
- Low Cost and easy to self-install
- Keep cost low with easy maintenance
- Attached geotextile weed membrane prevents weed growth from under the system
- substantially reduces the amount of gravel required (1 tonne = 22m2)
- Finished surface leaves grid virtually invisible
- Creates a gravel surface that is perfect for pedestrians wheelchair access and vehicular traffic.
- creates a completely porous surface perfect for SUDS and 'no-dig' specifications
|Load Capacity||250 tonnes/m²|
Supplier Website www.coregravel.co.ukConversion & Materials Calculator