AMF tiles are engineered to outperform existing suspension grid ceiling systemsIts cross tees component features a joggled end which resists twisting, prevents gaps and conceals exposed steel edges. Made from galvanised steel for high humidity resistance and corrosion protection.
- Simple push fit connection, no risk of misalignment, fast and easy installation
- Cross tees feature joggled end to resist twisting, prevent gaps and conceal exposed steel edges
- Easy to remove due to click-spring-connector or hook connector.
- The combination of stitching and ribbing delivers high torsion strength along with the necessary flexibility
- AMF VENTATEC grid is tested with AMF THERMATEX tiles to offer 60 minutes structural fire protection to mezzanine floor with 100% floor load.
- Manufactured from hot dipped galvanised steel for resistance to high humidity and corrosion protection.
- Simple push-fit connection, no risk of misalignment, fast and easy installation
|Material||Hot dipped galvanised steel|
|Warranty Period||12 months product / 25 year system|
Conversion & Materials Calculator
- BS EN 13964
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- BS 476: pt 20 - 23
- EN 13501