Bostik Cempolay Deep is a one part, deep-fill self-levelling compound for smoothing and levelling uneven floors prior to laying decorative floor coverings. The deep-fill screed allows for applications between 5mm and 50mm in a single pour. It is ideal for filling uneven floors, raising floor levels, levelling uneven subfloors in light and heavy-duty internal applications and even forming sloping screeds.
The high-performance self-levelling compound can be laid over substrates including concrete, sand/cement screeds, stone/brick, rigid timber and unglazed ceramic tiles. It can also be used with water underfloor heating systems. The protein-free formula means that Bostik Cempolay Deep can be used in biologically sensitive areas. Once set, the surface of the deep-fill floor leveller should always be covered with a suitable floor covering. This self-levelling compound covers approx. 2.7m² at 5mm thickness, 1.35m² at 10mm thickness, 0.65m² at 20mm thickness and approx. 0.27m² at 50mm thickness.
- High-strength, deep application formula
- Can be applied between 5mm and 50mm in a single pour
- Suitable for raising floor levels and levelling uneven subfloors in light and heavy-duty applications
- Accepts foot traffic after 1 ½ hours
- Accepts ceramic and textile floor coverings from three hours
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- Suitable for interior use
Conversion & Materials Calculator