Bostik Cempolatex Rapid 30 is a one part, fast-setting self-levelling compound for smoothing uneven floors prior to laying floor coverings. The self-levelling screed can be laid over most common substrates, including cementitious screeds, concrete floors, calcium sulphate screeds and other strong, rigid subfloors. It can also be used with most common electrical underfloor heating mat systems.
The quick-drying formula of the levelling compound has a walk-on time of just 30 minutes, allowing for minimal downtime during installation. With rapid setting properties, Bostik self-levelling compound can accept loose lay floor coverings after only 45 minutes, while other bonded floor coverings can be applied after three hours.
The protein-free formula means that Bostik Cempolatex Rapid 30 can be used in biologically sensitive areas. Once set, the surface of the fast-drying screed should always be covered with a suitable floor covering. This self-levelling compound covers approx. 5m² per bag at 2mm thickness and approx. 2m² per bag at 5mm thickness.
- High-strength, quick-drying formula
- Walk-on time of 30 minutes (at 3mm thickness and 20°C)
- Accepts loose lay floor coverings and bonded tiles from 45 minutes
- Accepts other bonded floor coverings from 3 hours
- Provides an extra smooth finish
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- Suitable for interior use
Conversion & Materials Calculator