Our V-Jointed Softwood Cladding is the perfect material for both external and internal construction projects. Extremely versatile, the Softwood Cladding can be used in a whole range of jobs, from sheds, cabins and walls externally, to panelling and insulation purposes internally. The Cladding is smooth planed and ready to be painted, varnished or stained as the task requires. The practical V-joint gives the cladding added structural strength, creating an effective barrier against water intrusion and leaving an eye-catching appearance. Our wooden claddings are all cut from slow grown timber, increasing its durability and strength, meaning your cladding work will stand the test of time.
- Planed smooth surface for painting, staining and varnishing
- Kiln dried for increased stability
- Slow grown premium timber to improve strength and durability
- Can be fitted horizontally or vertically
- V jointed profile
- Ideal for internal and external cladding applications
- If using externally, a suitable woodcare treatment would be required