The Spear & Jackson Solid Socket Taper Mouth No2 Shovel has an extra-long socket which adds strength at the potentially weakest point. The shovel is made from high-strength carbon/manganese steel which has been heat treated and tempered for a longer product life. In addition the epoxy coating ensures minimal soil adhesion and provides resistance to rust.
- Easily exceeds BS3388 load test
- A solid hardwood shaft is fitted into an extra long socket to give this shovel added strength where it's needed most
- Head and socket made from carbon/manganese steel for maximum performance. Heat treated and tempered for a longer product life
- Epoxy coated head for reduced soil adhesion
- Uses specially specified 'A' grade density timber to maximise durability
Supplier Website www.spear-and-jackson.comConversion & Materials Calculator