The Spear & Jackson neverbend carbon digging fork has a solid forged carbon steel head and socket for strength. The hammer finished and epoxy coated head gives improved resistance to rust, scratches, humidity and alkaline found in soil.The hardwood shaft is weatherproofed for greater durability and the supergrip handle has a forward tilt, giving the user the ideal digging angle.
- Solid forged carbon steel head and socket for strength
- Hammer finish epoxy coated head for improved resistance to rust, scratches, humidity and alkaline in the soil
- Weatherproofed hardwood shaft for greater durability
- Supergrip handle forward tilt gives the ideal digging angle
- Treaded for more comfortable digging
Supplier Website www.spear-and-jackson.comConversion & Materials Calculator