The Spear & Jackson Rubber Line Blocks (Pair) & Line contains an eight strand braided nylon brick line that produces a straight line under tension. The highly visible, lightweight blocks are easy to use; angled at 87.5 degrees to square up into the corner of the brick when under tension. The rubber surface of the blocks prevents slippage whilst in use giving the users a more stable line.
- 8 strand braided nylon brick line that produces a straight line under tension
- Blocks are angled at 87.5 degrees which under tension square up into the corner of the brick for better grip and a more stable line
- Rubber surface of blocks prevents slippage whilst in use
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Highly visible fluorescent colour - easy to see, not so easy to lose!
Supplier Website www.spear-and-jackson.comConversion & Materials Calculator