This ClickLux Luxury Rigid Core SPC LVT Flooring in Betula Grey Oak covers 2.167m² per pack. SPC (Stone Polymer Composite) is designed to be reminiscent of natural wood flooring, while combining limestones and stabilisers to create a durable core.
Hardwearing, waterproof and more rigid compared to traditional luxury vinyl tiles (LVT), it has a 1mm foam underlay already built into each plank. This flooring is easy to install, thanks to the simple locking system, and can be used with piped water underfloor heating up to 29°C.
- SPC Core - The Stone Polymer Composite core is durable, waterproof and rigid and has click-fit edging for easy installation
- Integrated 1mm IXPE foam provides heat and sound insulation
- Printed in high definition to give a realistic wood effect look
- Wear layer of 0.3mm - Protects against spills and scratches and gives a wood grain texture
- Suitable for use with piped water underfloor heating up to 29°C
- Easy to install locking system
- 5mm thickness
- PHTHALATE free
- UV Layer - Protects against sun damage
|Warranty Period||20 Year Domestic + 5 Year Commercial Guarantee|