Polypipes Polyplumb barrier pipe is a flexible alternative to traditional copper pipes. It can be easily connected to existing copper pipe using push-fit fittings, and is an ideal choice when cabling through joists and beams. It features a diffusion barrier which prevents oxygen permeating through the pipe wall.
- Suitable for use in underfloor heating and central heating systems, as well as hot and cold-water services.
- Flexible and strong alternative to traditional copper pipes
- Flexible pipe can be cabled round obstructions
- 5-layer construction with coloured oxygen barrier at the centre prevents ingress of air into the system
- Good resistance to freezing temperatures
- No scale build-up or corrosion
- Class S rated to BS 7291:1 and Kitemarked (Licence Number 38148) to BS7291:1 and 2
|Warranty Period||25 Year Guarantee|
Conversion & Materials Calculator
- British Standard Class S rated to BS7291 Part 1
- Kitemark Licence Number 38148 to BS7291 Part 1 and 2
- BBA Certificate No 00/3699
- British Gas Approved