The generation of mechanical couplings, designed to make a simple task of joining metric or imperial pipes to pipes of a different material.
They provide the ultimate in pipe connection flexibility, enabling fast, easy, effective connections between polyethylene pipe and most recognised pipe materials.
Universal transition couplings can join Metric or Imperial PE to Copper, Alkathene, PVC, ABS, Stainless, Galvanised Iron and even Lead. Universal transition couplings also offer effective burst repair to most recognised pipe materials with ease of installation via a slip facility.
- 15-21mm x 20mm/½"
- Universal coupler to join metric polyethylene pipe to pipe of different materials
- Offers effective burst repair to most recognised pipe materials
- Easy to install via a slip facility
- One fitting offers a wide range of joints
- Superior end load resistance
- Flexibility in both pipe lateral and size
- Pressure rated to 12.5 Bar at 20°C
- No time-consuming pipe preparation required