The new JG Speedfit Layflat Polybutylene barrier pipe has even greater flexibility making the system very easy to handle and worry free.
The pipe is ideal for long runs where a softer pipe material is an advantage so cabling through joists becomes a simple task. When removed from the coil, the pipe keeps straight and ?lays flat? meaning there are no issues with the pipe retaining its memory and trying to coil back into place.
The pipe is made of 5 layers, the centre of which is a coloured oxygen barrier which prevents the ingress of air into the system, reducing the effect of corrosion on metal components.
Due to its low thermal conductivity, when carrying hot water, Speedfit Pipe is cooler and therefore safer to touch. Note: JG Speedfit pipe inserts must be used.
- Lays flat, stays flat, and ultra flexible
- Easy to handle and ideal for cabling through joists
- Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems
- Polybutylene material for extra flexibility
- Lightweight and flexible
- Lead free and non toxic
- No scale build up and Corrosion Free
- JG Speedfit pipe inserts must be used
- Manufactured and kitemarked to British Standard BS7291: Parts 2 and Class S
|Warranty Period||25 Year Guarantee|
|Type||Polybutylene Layflat Barrier Pipe|