The FAKRO centre pivot pine window is suitable for roof pitches between 15 and 90. It is equipped with an automatic air-inlet, which adjusts to changes in external wind pressure. In the open position, it allows air to flow freely helping to reduce moisture build-up. When the wind pressure increases, the inlet will close helping to stop cold air from entering the room and preventing heat loss. This roof window can be rotated 180 and locked for easy and safe cleaning.
- Traditional centre pivot operation. Rotates 180° for easy cleaning
- Manufactured from high quality pine wood with two coats of clear acrylic lacquer. Structural reinforcement provides increased security
- Equipped with an automatic air-inlet V40P
- Safety double glazed unit with toughened outer pane and laminated inner pane. U-value of 1.3W/m2K
- Handle equipped with a two-step micro-opening
- Suitable for roof pitches between 15° and 90°
- Flashing kit sold separately