COREpath gravel stabiliser is the core of hassle-free gravel paving for pedestrian traffic without compromising on strength and durability Creating a naturally a porous paving system, by just adding gravel to the interlocking panels of hexagon cells. With little fuss, you can have an eco-friendly surface that costs less than concrete or block paving COREpath solves the problems found with aggregates without gravel stabilisation sinking, migrating, or forming ruts.
- Easy to lay with interlocking system
- Gravels stays put, no ruts, no sinking, no problems
- Environmentally friendly non-slip surface
- Low Cost and easy to self-install
- Keep cost low with easy maintenance
- Attached geotextile weed membrane prevents weed growth from under the system
- substantially reduces the amount of gravel required 40kg = per Pack (1.38m2)
- Finished surface leaves grid virtually invisible
- Creates a gravel surface that is perfect for pedestrians wheelchair access and vehicular traffic.
- creates a completely porous surface perfect for SUDS and 'no-dig' specifications