This straight, copper solder ring reducer is designed to fit a 15mm pipe and reduce it down to 10mm.
- Use for reducing bore of pipe from 15mm to 10mm
- Includes a ring of lead-free solder in the fitting
- Designed for use with copper tube manufactured to EN 1057
- Secure jointing achieved through capillary action as pre-soldered fitting is heated to make both an easy and effective connection, without the need to use additional solder
- For use on hot and cold water systems and heating installations
Conversion & Materials Calculator
- BS EN 1254-1