A premium grade MDF with a uniform density across the board. Suitable for straightforward machine and surface finishing, it gives you the benefits of timber without the natural defects. CaberWood MDF Pro has superior screw and fastener holding, along with the ability to handle intricate edge profiling and surface routing.
- Smooth surface ideal for painting, laminating & veneering
- Saws Drills Shapes and routs cleanly and easily without splintering or chipping
- Suitable for use with all woodworking machines and hand tools, giving you complete flexibility
- Consistent fibre quality throughout the thickness of the board
- Work with a building product which conforms to European E1 emission standard, complies with BS EN 622: Parts 1 and 5, and carries the CE mark.
Conversion & Materials Calculator