The Aluminium Angle is a versatile product used in a range of tasks, from covering vulnerable edges to adding a smart finish to any project.Aluminium angle bead is not affected by moisture and is equally at home, externally or internally.
- Angles have a smooth, flat surface and edges.
- Can be installed using adhesive
- Angles are available in a wide variety of materials and timbers such as pine, oak, PVC and aluminium.
- Quality and lightweight aluminium which increases corrosion resistance.
- All Cheshire Mouldings products are made to the highest of quality and standards.
|Use||Internal and External|
Supplier Website www.cheshiremouldings.co.ukConversion & Materials Calculator