A pack of two FFP3 Premier Dust Masks with fitted valve. These FFP3 face masks have a moulded shell, which adapts to the users face, and provide maximum protection against asbestos and toxic dust. This face mask will protect against asbestos, plaster dust, cement dust, concrete dust, oil and acrylic dust, toxic and non-toxic dust, MDF dust, fibre glass and exotic wood dust. These face masks are reusable and suitable for extended use.
- Protects from asbestos and toxic dusts
- Reusable face mask with fitted valve
- Comfortable to wear, even with glasses or goggles
- Suitable for extended use
- Conforms to EN149-2009
- Not suitable for use with vapours