Items 1 - 15 of 21
- From£8.89Ex VAT£0.89 per mFrom£10.67 Inc VAT
- £33.75Ex VAT£13.50 per m£40.50 Inc VAT
- £38.19Ex VAT£12.73 per m£45.83 Inc VAT
- £57.99Ex VAT£19.33 per m£69.59 Inc VAT
- £78.39Ex VAT£19.60 per m£94.07 Inc VAT
- £52.85Ex VAT£21.14 per m£63.42 Inc VAT
- £67.65Ex VAT£81.18 Inc VAT
- £72.05Ex VAT£28.82 per m£86.46 Inc VAT
- £63.15Ex VAT£21.05 per m£75.78 Inc VAT
- £93.99Ex VAT£23.50 per m£112.79 Inc VAT
- £91.05Ex VAT£30.35 per m£109.26 Inc VAT
- £94.09Ex VAT£112.91 Inc VAT
- £17.19Ex VAT£5.73 per m£20.63 Inc VAT
- £22.89Ex VAT£5.72 per m£27.47 Inc VAT
- £15.59Ex VAT£6.24 per m£18.71 Inc VAT
More information about Polycarbonate Roofing
At Selco, we stock a vast range of polycarbonate roofing for a number of roofing applications. Our range includes both twin wall and multi wall variants in several different sizes. Each piece of polycarbonate roofing material we stock is lightweight and impact resistant, as well as being easy to cut, providing you with a simple installation.
We also stock polycarbonate roofing accessories to help you get the job done, including glazing bars, sheet end closures and anti-dust tape.
Polycarbonate roofing is a great solution for customers who want to let in natural light but don't want the fragility and expense of glass. Its durability makes it the ideal choice for conservatories and other outbuildings.