Plastering & Drylining
Items 1 - 15 of 38
- whilst stocks last
436223118£29.99Ex VAT£35.99 Inc VAT
436223088£5.75Ex VAT£6.90 Inc VAT
- £37.05Ex VAT£44.46 Inc VAT
- £12.39Ex VAT£14.87 Inc VAT
- £10.59Ex VAT£12.71 Inc VAT
- £10.55Ex VAT£12.66 Inc VAT
- £23.29Ex VAT£27.95 Inc VAT
- £10.35Ex VAT£12.42 Inc VAT
- From£5.39Ex VATFrom£6.47 Inc VAT
436350321£10.45Ex VAT£12.54 Inc VAT
436350361£12.39Ex VAT£14.87 Inc VAT
- From£13.65Ex VATFrom£16.38 Inc VAT
- From£39.59Ex VATFrom£47.51 Inc VAT
- From£34.09Ex VATFrom£40.91 Inc VAT
436220121£28.49Ex VAT£34.19 Inc VAT
More information about Plastering & Drylining
Complete any plastering and drylining project to a high standard using our range of hand tools. Each of our rules and knifes for plastering are made with a high-quality flexible stainless steel blades and soft handles for extreme comfort.
Check out our range of plastic floats for drywalling. We stock trade quality floats suitable for nailing or screwing to create a scoring (or devil) float when a mechanical key is required for a finishing coat. Our floats are made from polyurethane, providing moisture-resistance and helping the tool to maintain its shape and edges throughout multiple plastering projects.
We stock jointing knives with blades made from flexible stainless steel, and featuring easy grip handles and metal cap ends for knocking in protruding nails with ease. Our products make spreading initial coats of compound over plaster joints and 'bedding' the tape in a doddle.