Push-fit valve for the connection of plastic and copper pipe. Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest Speedfit.
A must for any dwelling. The valve allows the user to stop the flow of water to a fixture, by the 1/4 turn of a screw, in case of emergency or repair. Simply push the valve fully on to the pipe.
Should the need arise to demount the connection push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release. Installation can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fixing methods.
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems
- Lead free and non toxic
- No scale build up and Corrosion Free
- Cannot be used on stainless steel pipe
- With all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturers pipe insert is required
|Warranty Period||25 Year Guarantee|
|Type||Plastic Service Valve|