This copper compression reducer set consists of a body with built-in stop, compression olive of the same size and a compression nut.
- For reducing the fitting size from 15mm to 10mm
- Easy to install with no heat or soldering required
- Designed for use with copper tube manufactured to EN 1057
- For use on hot and cold water systems and heating installations
- Compression fittings create a mechanical joint when tightening the nut, compressing the ring onto the tube
Conversion & Materials Calculator
- BS EN 1254-1