This Beak Weep is an alternative way to release penetrating water from cavity trays and lintels installed within a cavity wall. It is designed to match the height of a standard perpend joint with a clear polypropylene reduced front section shaped to be almost identical to the mortar joint. It has a discharge outlet on the beaks underside to allow water and particle debris to wash through and drop out.
- Releases water from lintels, damp courses and cavity trays
- Drop outlet stops build-up of mortar debris
- Beak protects against wind pressure
- Can be extended by using an extension duct
- Protects against rain being blown in
Supplier Website www.cavitytrays.co.ukConversion & Materials Calculator